Monday 24 March 2014

ROMEO AND JULIET
My future wife,yesterday i thought i had finally met you.I was standing with Peter and Mburu down at the barbers'.Reggae music was blazing,so was our conversation crazy.I was the one cracking the jokes as usual,but when you came over to see Ndungu a heavenly presence enveloped the place.I was gibberish,knees buckling-ish.Never before had i seen such beauty.period.
Nor could i let Corazon,Kardashian,Betty kyalo combined walk away.I mustered up the,courage,even without a probox in the garage, to perform an Oscarwinning performance of captain of the cool kids.I had already worked out in my mind how we would spend our first date talking about our tastes of music.I know a lot about John Dmatthew and Kimani wa Turacco.I would have shared with you lots over tea and chapati at Blue...imagine,chapati!!!(a meal worth sh30).I could already visualise you laughing heartily.
"*wheestle* niaje msupa...I started like all male species do.Then it hit me.Yes it hit me hard.The stench of Jebel from your mouth.My heart was broken when guys later told me youre the new barmaid at Mariguini bar.And to think that I would have been ready to pursue you instead of medicine.
I urge you to dive in front of one of the lorries that sell potatoes at the market,before some sti kills you slowly.I in the mean time will try die in a ferrari.Decades from now.We dont have to sip rat n rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment